Down, Up, Down, Up...


.

Song: The Death Of Me by City and Colour   "People love to drink their troubles away..sometimes i feel i'd be better off that way..." "My nerves will be the death of me...i know..."

Up. Patrick is in my life. And yaknow what. I hope HOPE HOPEEE this turns into something...Okay do i sound desperate? Cuz i'm not. This kind of just happened...
Down. I'm afraid to talk to T because im afraid to Fuck up again. I don't want to lose my best friend.
Up. Saturday I smoked pot finally. Chris and I did...and Patrick...and Stacy.. haha but mostly Chris and I. We shotgunned it. And it turned sorta into a makeout session...with some light petting....Which /coughididn'texactlyenjoycough/ Anyway. Being high....omg it was..ooh. I laughed sooo much. I was sooo worried that my parents would find out. But i played it cool. So yeah. Im not addicted or anything and i don't plan to smoke again any time soon.
Up. I have a date with Patrick. And my parents are letting me go!!! After they meet him of course. But omg YEEEE!

Your Reply