I'm slowly fading....


.

I've chosen to give up on you...Whats the use.

Ive chosen to give up completely on anyone possibly.
Even people in my future.
I shall live my life alone.
Yes, Abel, i'm giving up on Love. I've learned over time that its a useless thing in life thats just there to cause pain to a person. And all its given me is pain and memories. Or as i like to put it together...painful memories. Yeah. pretty much.
I love you so much S...But I give up because you have others to go for. So go for them. And forget me. I'm not worth it anymore. Out with the old and in with the new. So I'd like to keep you as a friend, but even that proves as hard. Maybe after a few days or weeks i can readjust to this and move on...But for now maybe i just need to be alone.
Alone from everyone.....
So to anyone who texts me. and of course Abel....Please refrain from trying to contact me, as i will not answer. I'm not ignoring you per-say, just taking some personal time to deal with my life.

"To be or not to be"

Your Reply