.

I'm tired.
Tired of being the one thats ignored.
The one that is used.
The one everyone chooses to be a jerk to.
I'm tired of all my friends having good days...And me just screaming inside for no reason. Well okay the reason is always obvious....But hey, i can't just walk to him...

My mom constantly asks me why i always look so depressed. I lie about it. "oh i feel sick" or "Oh todays class was just bad" When really ive been trying to get the guts to throw my phone at a wall, delete his pages on all my stuff and forget. Which i know i cannot do. For me it is impossible to get away from him. Why must he be the root of me? I'm not trying to say that he's ruined or ruining my life. Because its not HIM, its ME doing it. And i hate that he thinks i think he ruined my life. Because i don't. He made it amazing. I'm just having issues moving on. And i should just move on already but i can't and ah blah blarg! 

"Fuck this cross my heart and hope you die left by the roadside...Karmas a bitch right!?" <----has no meaning i just like it ><

offf...latez...

Your Reply