The medicine to cure my pain...


.

Song: Beauty Through Broken Glass by Eyes Set To Kill. Hints the title of the this post. And its going to be my open mic song!!! ><

Anyway. I finally told Jon my thoughts on him and I. I want to play the field for a change. I've never really gotten to do that. Never gotten the real chance to date anyone here...And i want to....
heres my part of our conversation...
 i never told you to wait.

Kathleen D: i'd never make you do what im having to do for the one I love Jonathan.
Kathleen D: Go on. Have a good life.
Kathleen D: Without me.
Kathleen D: You don't need a piece of shit like me.
Kathleen D: I wish travis would get that but he doesn't
Kathleen D: thank god i secretly say at night but still...

But even he had to be a jerk with me after that...I deserve it i guess...I always do and i know it. I just...
I give up trying with guys...
I'm ready to die...
Truly am...
I don't think i will but im falling into a depression coma...and its numb....

/end blog for a few days....

One Response to “The medicine to cure my pain...”

  1. You know.. people will hurt you all the time.
    I wish I could do something to make you find true love.

    Kit Kat... don't give up on love yet.
    It hurts but, I want you to remember that I still love you and I'll always be there for you.
    Don't die, I don't wanna lose my best friend.

Your Reply