"Like oh my god i like it...Like oh haahahahahah"


.

Song: Dirty Little Secret - The All American Rejects. 

So....its been awhile since i wrote. And i think its better that way. Id rather keep my relationship to myself. Instead of posting it.
Everything else i could care less about.

Apollo is pretty....Okay. Work wise i can handle it and am quite confident that i'll make honor roll. Which would be great. As for the people there...How do i explain that??? The people there are all shit for brains. Or well the majority of them....I mean even D...Who i know well....HAS GOTTEN WEIRDER! Like insanely so. To the point where [and call me a bitch for this] I will not sit next to him starting next week. He just says and does weird ass things that i don't even want to be a part of...AT ALL! And i know thats really...rude of me. But seriously, no wonder he doesn't have a girlfriend. HES WEIRD.

Anyway, i know i too am weird, but, not like that.

Moving on....

I'm overwhelmed with the ED yet again. Ive gone back to weighing myself a bunch of times a day. Disliking what i see....I keep trying to walk, or do my sit ups but the motivation wont come. No matter what the numbers on that god forsaken scale say. Its rather annoying really. And it seems no matter how healthy i eat, which i keep trying to, Nothing changes. All i want is to wear a big ass sweater and walk around simi in 90+ weather. Im silly like that but anything to hide the way i look i'll take i guess.
And all of this makes me feel the need to cut. Like it will take everything away, and make me skinnier. But of course it wont so i throw the thought away. I haven't cut in a while. A month and a half? maybe 2...Still i have my blades and safety pins for the time when i break down and do it anyway.

Blah im out of things to talk about let alone think more about.
////end

Your Reply