I can still smell you.......*hearttttt*


.

Happy birthday to Patrick. Who isn't reading this, or knows about these. Bwaahah. 20. Shittt. Im gonna be dating a 20 year oldddddd Loveee ittt. Not love him. cuz well can't love him yet. but yes. yes yesyesyesyes. I kissed him tonight. Just a peck.......he was almost nekkid..........only boxers on. >< it was lovely.
Oh so tonight. It was Strip Dodgeball. My ex Tom was there. Yeah it was awesome cuz he and i are friends still. we 'argued' about our relationship and how we broke up. it was HILAR. Lets seeee, i stripped twice. One guy wanted me to strip....two guys.,....then three.....and then Patrick.haha so a bunch of guys were hitting me with the balls and got me mostly naked. Then Tom put a dollar in my bra. Hey im one dollar richer! Hugss from Patrick alll night long made me SUPER happy. i almost...ALMOST stripped completely. and then Patrick did....with a hat over his love jewels. It was super sexy seeing his WHITE ass.... ahh im going to love being with him.

And now its 12:38. I have no sleeeping meds, and really, im not planning on taking any of my meds tonight.



sooooo i'm thinking about reading another chapter of Enders Game and then some sleeeeep.

I can still smell Patrick on me....ahh.....

Your Reply