Idk...


.

I believe in God. I do not believe in heaven or hell. I believe that our life, the way we live is considered Heaven or Hell. Depends on the person, the actions, and what happens in our world....


On another note.....
Three days in a row i've felt like shit. Not sick...More like mental. Last night was the worst when Patrick was around...I just don't know why i feel this way. Why i have so much hatred towards nothing.
Maybe you're right, Maybe this is all because i let myself get hurt.
Maybe its cuz i feel like you're too good for me...Like im just not worth it....You don't make me feel this way, i promise. But im afraid that im not good enough...
I just hurt. I...just want it to go away.

/end. Im done talking about it for now. Off to finish the comic and then...read something else i guess. Later.

Your Reply