Health Kick pt2


.

Sooo it's going well. I've been eating the right snacks. I mean yes. It's been two days and in still enjoying my junk. But not as much. I cut soda out completely. It's now all water or iced tea. Yummers. Crunched and sit ups are going really well. I've done probably 500 in the last three days. That's probably pretty normal for me. Well it used to be. It feels good to be back into it. And I think a lot of this has to do with my math. I'm doing well with it. I'm getting it for a change. It's not so much of a strugle or as dreading as I once thought. I'm enjoying my tutor and enjoying the work surprisingly. I have high confidence that I'll do well for the CAHSEE prep and exam. My boyfriend is perfect. My diet is becoming balenced. My school stuff has fallen into place. Camping is in a week and a half. And my room is painted, and furniture is shipped and on its way ro my house. My life is slowly coming together. I couldn't ask for a more perfect beginning to summer. <3

Your Reply