YAAAOOOOWWWW!


.

Hey its what screamo guys say...
Song: Watch Me Bleed by Scary Kids Scaring Kids. I learned it on piano. Look it up. Its...depressing but i love it. "you took everything but it left you empty. You can't replace me, you can't...." Oh thats a line to JEA. Yep........and now i write...


I'm reallly starting to dislike my mood. I've been down and easily depressed. Ready for sleep whenever i can get it. And totally loving the dog laying on my feet. Like he is now. But thats completely besides the point. The point is....I'm lonely. Alone every waking minute or so it feels. And its starting to get to me...Its like whats the point of taking my meds if all its going to do is sit in my liver?

Ugh im too bitchy, depressed, tired, sick to write. Night. yes night at 7pm.

Your Reply