People Wonder...


.

Song: Stupid Girl by Cold.

People wonder why im so pissed off and depressed and just bitter. Well...Hmm.

  • I ruined our trip to Canada with school issues. 
  • I don't have a room to call my own at the moment.
  • I can't hurt myself in any way.
  • I can't drink.
  • I can't drive anywhere.
  • I have no friends whatsoever.
  • Oh and...My awesome camping trip which is also my Birthday has been completely canceled because my sisters store is remodeling. Oh and she can't get out of it.
Not her fault really. She tried for the last three days to get out of it. But she couldn't. I'm just bitter about it. I wanted for once to have a birthday of fun with my parents and my sister. Whatever....Now i'll be stuck at home again to age.


I just hate that I've ruined this whole year.....

Your Reply