Im hating.


.

I'm hating this life i live. Its like i have no release anymore. I have no sexual drive anymore. No motivation to be happy, creative, or even to play aion or write...or read...Im so...hopeless and gone.
 We haven't talked much. And today all you said was hi.....and i really just want to breakdown now. But in the last 4 or 5 days....Ive done that enough. My body wont let me do so anymore. Should i stay? Or should i go? I keep thinking you're just busy the next day will bring happiness...But when the day comes and goes im left feeling empty and unwanted. I say good night every evening...But i get no reply most of the time. I haven't gotten an 'I love you' or anything...No good morning texts...I'm getting nothing from you. DO YOU CARE!? FUCKING GO AWAY AND LEAVE IF YOU DON'T. I'm already hurting now. I know it'll hurt shitloads more if you leave. But i can take it if you want to go. I can yaknow. I can walk this earth alone forever if need be. Just don't leave me hanging anymore. Please because its driving me nuts. Its making me want to die. Its making me want to cut. And burn. I haven't because i keep holding onto EMPTY HOPE! But after tonight if i don't get anything i will. I'll cut like there is no tomorrow. I'll hold onto my secret and walk around like there is nothing wrong when my whole world is crashing because of you. So please tell me if im over reacting. Am i? I don't think so.

Your Reply