I GIVE THE FUCK UP! yea its for you.


.

I give up on you. Completely. You say you're busy. Okay fine. Be busy without me. Go away. I don't care anymore. You said you'd never hurt me. But look what you've done. All damn week I've hurt over you. When I said I had a bad day, I meant I was upset cuz you had nothing to do with my day. And yaknow what. You don't seem to want me. You have cold feet I can see that. So go ahead and find someone else. What a great way to spend my birthday. I doing this because I know you won't wish me a happy birthday tomorrow. Or tell me you love me. Or even say hi. So just go do whatever you do and leave me be if you want. I'm gone. The big ass burden in your life is gone. I can't keep hoping that the next day you'll finally say something because I know you won't. So I doing you a favour and just leaving.

Your Reply