this is for you.


.

You, Your choice to leave was good. I'm sure you'll find better. I'm sorry I push you away but it's because I'm hurt. I believed you were perfect. Believed you were the one. You proved me wrong. You say distance is hard. Ya think I have no idea? I used to go to bed at 8. And really, I'd cry over you. Over the fact that you couldn't be here or vice versa. The distance is tough I do know. But I try not to let it get the best of me. I finally had you. But now you're gone. You're gone and my whole world is falling apart. I keep thinking you must be happy, you have friends to hang out with; I don't. You got into college; I probably won't. You have a bright outlook on life most of the time; I'm negative 99% of the time. I keep thinking I'd like to die. How god whom I barely believe in is trying to push me over. How every day I live with people at school calling me retard for going to continuation or how no one will talk to me anymore. I wish life was different. I wish I thought differently, but I don't. And I'm sorry I don't. I'm sorry if my negatives pushed you away. I do think about you constantly and wish my ex wasn't my bf once again. I'm ending it today infact. But that's just me. My life. Everything ends all the time. Everything ends... "To be, or not to be" -Me

Your Reply