My days are getting worse....


.

I wake up and zombie my way to school. I hate school. It started off good. And yaknow what, im at the top of my classes. Which is amazing but...I'm falling apart, screaming inside. I have next to no one to talk to anymore.
I'm greatful to have my ex's that amazingly still want to talk to me. And i love that. Its a little weird to talk to them hah but i like having someone to talk to.
I feel like i can't be bright an happy anymore. People want me to be. Keep telling me "life is what you make it" blah blah blah. Yes i know thank you, kindly fuck off.

Oh and quit comparing me to Bella! Just because shes all zombie like in New Moon...Its not me. I've had two people say that to me...its weird as fuck.

Mom is mad cuz i'm constantly 'tired' i go to bed at like 7 now. Its sad...im too depressed. I don't eat, decided an eating disorder was the way to go yaknow. kidding really i am. I just am not hungry anymore. i've eaten once today. its great..maybe i'll rot away! yes! stop eating all together....Think im crazy yet? Good i'm glad. I want to just have you back. Look i'll fucking run away if you want. Just take me back im dying like this....
god why am i begging? why do i bother?
I'm going to bed...

One Response to “My days are getting worse....”

  1. C'est la vie.
    I feel bad to see ya like this but, somehow, I have a little faith you'll make it through ya know? Outta all the people I've seen you have the most courage. I could learn a lot from you. You will get through..
    Besides, your exes have your back ^^

    But, you aren't Bella.
    For Christ's sake, you DO something with your life. If you are unhappy, you do something about it. Bella just hopelessly depends on others. She doesn't even ask for help, she just stands there expecting people to come and help her.
    If I were your I'd kick their asses fer saying that. Besides your prettier.
    Oh and Kristen Stewart isn't zombie like in the movie. Thats just her acting. xD

Your Reply