Health Kick.


.

Song: Stamp On The Ground by Italobrothers [<3 jumpstyleee]
This whole...Healthy thing is actually a lot harder than it looks. And sounds.....Yep.

I mean for me keeping to things and consistency with certain things is VERY hard. Like seriously, ive never been able to keep to washing my face two times a day. Hints the pizzza face ><. Nah i do wash my face i just do it in the shower everyday. Same with my teeth. I do a better job in the shower than i do over the sink. Oh but don't think i only brush my teeth once a day. hah i do it three times. Im actually reaallly good about that after a bad 6th grade incident....><

Anywhoo..Where was i...Oh yeah healthy. ITS EFFING HARD MAN! And its just i can barely tell myself to get motivated to work out and at least to crunches everyday. Or idk..Drink water not diet coke..Because really for the last two years Ive probably had more soda than water. Its bad. I'm good at being healthy....When i want to be. I'm just really fucking lazy.

I'm all about organics and shit and i hate red meat blah blah blah. But im a junk food person too! RAHRRR i hate this.


CURSE YOU CUUUURRRSSSEEEE YOOOOOUUUU

bai.

Your Reply