The truth is just a joke.


.

Song: The Backwards Pumpkin Song by Dance Gavin Dance

Too many things to writeeee about today! haha some good some bad. Just...a lot.
What to start with what to start with. Ahh yesterday.

Zombie Tag.
Yesterday we all met for an awesome game of Zombie Tag. its a mix of Tag and Hide&Seek. It was really fun. For three hours we hung out at the park while it got dark eating snacks, talking to eachother, and playing catch or tackle or whatnot. I met a bunch of cool people. There were like 30 of us. And then when it got dark we all joined in and it was nice. We all grouped up as 'newbs' and 'oldies'. We explained the rules and everything and got started. I was in the dirt under a picnic table with my friend Dallin. Who was under one across from me. We were there for about 15 mins. I then ran and hid behind a tree for 30 mins. And felt it was safe to run to the playground. We got there and were close to getting caught. Next thing i know, i hear the growl of a zombie. And thus i ran. But was caught quickly and bitten. >< . It was a lot of fun trying to growl at guys to get them out of treees. I can't climb trees worth shit.

My room.
So, I finished clearing it out and we painted it. its a really nice DARK ass purple. I love it. Beyond love it. Its gothic and dark the way my world is in my head. Its me. Im so happy to get all my furniture after 6 months of living in the office and not having a room to hide in really. So now im getting ALL new furniture and i get to go through all my stuff and get rid of junk. Finally. I've been needing to for a very very long time. And i do have to say im very happy to do it.

Guys.
At ZT My old crush was there and we hung out and shared music and talked a bunch. he and i are super close still even after like 6 months of not seeing each other. But we fell into our old thing of music. And it was nice. And when we hugged it was like a spark ran through me...it was...weird. I keep wondering if he felt it too though. I wish i could get the guts to just ask but i can't ><.
Tho he's not my issue. I'm with my guy. I love him. And im Happy. Thats all that matters and thats all that should.

Your Reply