I'm lost in confusion.


.

Song: Take My Hand by Honor Bright.

"To be or not to be".
I'm lost in this weird pit of confusion as i usually am after a breakup. Trying to push forward, trying to find someone to fill that void, the broken part in my heart. I tried it with Jon. I can't do that. I saw Mikey today...Kissed him a few times..and yaknow. I feel something but he is so young i don't want that. I almost want someone new. Someone exciting with some zing! Someone i've never been with before. I need something different in my life. I want T, but we know that wont happen unless i magically move to his hometown....[/secretly wishes to move there within the next month]
I get to go to Zombie Tag tomorrow and see my friends. The ones i need to see. The few i really trust. Kaley and Tim. Dallin even. But Tim is my main concern. I'd like to be with him honestly. I like him, always have.

And this is where the confusion comes in.
Mikey, Tim, Mikey, Tim. I've dragged Mikey out too many times and then bashed him! Like using him just to makeout with him. I gotta stop doing that. But at the same time, i'm going into a new school in a month and a half. Sooo, who knows what that may bring. Right? Then again...I'm just a freak no one wants to be with.
I'll be alone. Maybe thats how its meant to be. And maybe i'll start just getting used to that...
Maybe...just maybe i'll get used to being alone...
Starting now.

Your Reply