Take Your Time I'm Only Dying.


.

No song tonight since im in bed and doing this in secret after the nights events.
Tonight i went to Zombie Tag. Get used to it. In the summer it'll be every other week it looks like. I like it.

Anyway...It started off terribly. I was practically ignored..but eh. I shook it off and took a walk for awhile.

After i got back Tim was there and God...i just...I need to get over him, but i can't yaknow? He has a gf now. And idk i'm happy for him surprisingly. Really happy. I'm all happy cuz i have one of his gloves! I had to take a safety pin to it and tighten it up..but eh. I love it.
I got close to him and felt wonderful and am very happy for it. In ZT my whole goal was to bite him. I kept trying to attack him and get him down. IT WAS HARD! We did eventually. But i wasn't biting him sadly. I got grass burn and hurt all overr!

Like within the first 20 minutes of the game i slipped and fell, rolling into a tree. It was more shock, not pain. I know i'll probably feel it in the morning though ><

The best part of the whole damn night tho had to have been the fact that we had decided to place topless ZT. But...I was the only girl to remove my shirt to my bra...The other girls were too wimpy. It was really reallly fun. Plus in a demented nasty way...Tim got to see me topless for the most part....

Sooo besides all the asthma, the falling, the grass burn, the being whacked in all places and whacking in all places and being ignored...It was a good night.
I'm off to eat and then go to sleep.

Your Reply